Join Ducati UK for a celebration dinner to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Carl Fogarty’s first World Championship win
- Exclusive dinner at Ducati UK Hospitality at Donington Park during World Superbikes
- Hosted by Eurosport BSB presenter, Matt Roberts
- Carl Fogarty is joined by special guests including, Niall Mackenzie, Ducati team riders – Chaz Davies and Davide Giugliano and Ernesto Marinelli, Superbike Project Director.
- Tickets £100 including Saturday entry ticket.
- Ducati UK hospitality located on Foggy Essses
Ducati UK will host an exclusive dinner for 120 guests in order to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the first of Carl Fogarty’s four World Championship wins. It will be almost 20 years to the day that Fogarty raced at Donington during that famous championship year. The dinner will take place on the evening of Saturday, May 24 at Donington Park during the British round of World Superbikes at the Ducati hospitality unit.
The legendary Ducati Champion will be guest of honour on an evening in which Fogarty will reminisce and answer questions about his career and his memories of that first championship victory in 1994. Matt Roberts, the Eurosport presenter will host the evening and will interview some special guests including members of the current Ducati World Superbike team.
Chaz Davies and Davide Giugliano will make an appearance on the evening for Q&A’s, sign autographs and meet guests, whilst other team members including Ernesto Marinelli, Superbike Project Director will be in attendance throughout the evening.
Tickets for the evening cost £100 which includes circuit entry for the Saturday of the World Superbike event. The dinner will be held at the Ducati UK hospitality unit which is situated track side on the Foggy esses and will consist of a two course meal with wine and beer during the course of the evening. For further information on this unique event contact Sarah Pack at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08456 718500