Ducati announce updated Scrambler Icon for 2019
As we reported a few days ago, Ducati have just announced updates to the Scrambler Icon. It’s not entirely clear if the update applies to the entire range of 803c Scramblers or just the Icon (we reckon it’s just the Icon for now), but the changes, as we suspected, are very much tweaks over a complete overhaul of the bike (or range)… there’s a few nice ones in there highlighted in bold below.
Scrambler Icon Updates for 2019:
- LED indicators and daylight-running-light
- New exhaust styling
- Addition of the bluetooth Ducati Media System (DMS), plus new gear and fuel level indicators
- New handlebar controls
- New hydraulic clutch with an adjustable lever
- A new colour (tangerine orange) plus interchangeable alu tank ‘cheeks’
- Wheels straight from the Scrambler 1100
- A new, allegedly comfier seat, plus reworked suspension setup (just as we thought!)
- Blacked-out cylinder heads
- Cornering ABS
Everything else, including the engine appears to be unchanged. We can’t wait to ride it at the end of the month in Italy. Stay tuned!