Let’s cut the crap: this is a Panigale V4 without the fairings, wide handlebars and even more wings than a Panigale V4 R. The most bonkers naked bike ever? Very likely.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It uses the 1103cc V4 engine.
- It makes 208bhp at 12,750rpm
- Max torque is 123nm @ 11,500rpm
- It’ll make 220bhp with the Akrapovic exhaust fitted
- It uses essentially the same frame as the Panigale V4, except shortened a bit for compactness and a better stiffness
- It’s so damn fast it needs the wings. Shorter wheel base means more wheelies, which necessitates extra downforce
- There’s an S version with electronic Ohlins suspension front and rear
- Standard and S models share Brembo Stylema front brake calipers
- We don’t have any official UK pricing yet, or availability dates
- Gearing is shorter than the Panigale V4
And the electronics package is more or less what you’d find on a Panigale V4.
Ducati Streetfighter V4 electronics
- ABS Cornering EVO
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO 2
- Ducati Slide Control (DSC)
- Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO
- Ducati Power Launch (DPL)
- Ducati Quick Shift up/down (DQS) EVO 2
- Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO
- Ducati Electronic Suspension (DES) EVO